Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2/365-Cleanliness





Cleanliness is next to godliness? Ok well try cleaning with a toddler in the house. These pictures are to prove to my father, and Kyle that the house IS clean, but Petrie destroys it before they get home. Both pictures are our family room, both taken from different angles. The first one is from the sliding glass door looking toward the entryway, and hallway to the bedrooms. The second one is taken from the entryway looking into the dining room and back windows.

Not really a professional type picture, but well...here they are

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I think I need to do this too to show hubby that our house is clean before Sass gets to it too lol. I dont make all my pics professional looking...but I think I am going to start doing more of them that way..

    ReplyDelete